Courtesy of Bill Gates
１. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world….if you do so, you are insulting yourself.
2. Life is not fair: get used to it.
3. Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.
4. Patience is a key element of success.
5. If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.
6. If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
7. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
8. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
9. I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.
10. Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.